1. This warranty is confined to first purchaser of the product only.
2. Repair or replacement will be carried out through the Company’s service centres or it’s authorised service centres or it’s Dealer’s service centres.
3. For units installed beyond the limits of the jurisdiction of the authorised service centre / company’s service centre / authorised dealer’s service centre, all expenses incurred in collection the unit or part/s thereof from the company’s service centre / authorised service centre / authorised dealer’s service centre, as well as expenses incurred in connection with deputing of service personnel/ technicians towards to and fro travel, conveyance and other incidentals etc. will be borne by the customer.
4. In the event of repairs / replacement of any parts of the unit, this warranty will thereafter continue and remain in force only for the unexpired period of the warranty. Moreover, the time taken for repair / replacement and in transit whether under the warranty or otherwise shall not be excluded from the warranty period.
5. The company or its authorised service centre / service dealer, reserve the right to retain any parts or components replaced at its discretion in the event of a defect noticed in the equipment during the warranty period.
6. Any change of address shall be intimated to concerned service centre for continuation of warranty. Warranty for the unexpired period shall continue after the product is inspected by the concerned service centre and the product is found free from transit damage. The customer shall have to pay a visiting charge towards inspection, as applicable. In case of any transit damage, the product shall be repaired by the concerned service centre on chargeable basis to continue warranty for unexpired period.
7. The warranty does not cover demonstration / installation of the product purchased.
8. The company’s obligations under this warranty shall be limited to repair or providing replacement of parts only. The maximum claims, if entertained by the company will be subject to the maximum retail price of the product purchased or the purchase price, whichever is lower.
9. In the event of any unforeseen circumstance, and spares not being available, the company’s prevailing depreciation rules will be binding on the purchaser to accept as a commercial solution in lieu of repairs.
10. The warranty does not cover any accessories external to the system.
11. The warranty is issued at New Delhi , and Courts at New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction over matters covered or flowing from this warranty.
12. The concerned Service Centre will advise the customer whether to effect the repair at site or its Service Centre. The warranty does not cover cost of transportation of system from place of installation to the Service Centre.
This Warranty is not applicable in any of the following cases:
1. The warranty card is not duly filled and mailed back / product not registered online to the service centre for registration by the purchaser.
2. The completed warranty card is not presented to authorised personnel at the time of repair.
3. The product is not purchased from an authorised Aster dealer.
4. The product is not used according to instructions given in the instruction manual.
5. Defects caused by improper use as determined by the company personnel.
6. Modification or alteration of any nature is made in the electrical circuitry / or physical construction of the appliance.
7. Installation / repair work is carried out by persons / agency other than authorised by the company.
8. Site (premises where the product is kept) conditions that do not conform to the recommended operating conditions of the machine.
9. The original serial number / name plate is removed, obliterated or altered from the machine or cabinet.
10. Defects due to cause beyond control like lightning, abnormal voltage, misuse, neglect, alteration, accidents, tampering, abuse, fire, war, insurrection, civil disorder, flood, acts of God or any other casualty or while in transit to service centre or purchaser’s premises.
How to avail warranty service ?
In the event your Aster equipment is in need of service within the warranty period, it is required that you contact us to obtain a complaint registration number. A Customer Service Representative will assign a complaint registration number. The customer care centre no. is +91 88002 09922 email email@example.com
How to avail repair service ?
If your Aster equipment is in need of repair and the machine is outside the warranty period it is required that you contact us to obtain a complaint registration number. A Customer Service Representative will assign a complaint registration number. You will have to approve the visit charges for inspection of the defective machine and after that the representative will visit you. After inspecting the machine, Aster representative will determine the necessary repairs needed and will provide you with an estimate including the shipping costs to you. The customer care centre no. is +91 88002 09922 email firstname.lastname@example.org
Know the escalation matrix to report your query to a higher level executive if it is not satisfactorily resolved.
Step 1: Submission of your query
You will have to register your service request with our customer care number / email given below or you can login to www.asterindia.com and register your request.Our customer care number is +91 88002 09922 / email email@example.com.Please provide us with your name, mobile number, Machine serial number and nature of problem for quicker resolution of your complaint.
Step 2: Escalation, if the query is not resolved within 2 working days
If you have not received a satisfactory response from the channels as per Step 1, you can escalate your query to firstname.lastname@example.org / Phone +91 9599484743 or email@example.com / Phone +91 9013589766 for North, East & South India and to firstname.lastname@example.org / Phone + 91 9833001273 for West India.Please mention the complaint registration number assigned to you for speedy resolution.
Step 3: Escalation, if the query is not resolved within 4 working days
If you have not received a satisfactory response from the channels as per Step 2, you can escalate your query to the General Manager at Lb@kenfixit.com / Phone +91 9899989227.Please mention the complaint registration number assigned to you for speedy resolution.
Step 4: Escalation, if the query is not resolved within 7 working days
If your query has not been resolved to your satisfaction as per Step 3, you can escalate this complaint by writing to us at email@example.com. Please mention the complaint registration number assigned to you for speedy resolution.