Removal of calcium and magnesium compounds in water (limestone hardness) eliminates scaling in piping, process equipment, and heat exchange systems as well as greatly improving the effectiveness of cleaning and rinsing processes. Softened water saves detergent and other chemicals and in turn increases the efficiency.
Suitable for all type of dishwashers. Constructed in stainless steel with plasma welded joints.
- Capacity – 20 litres / minute
- Resin contained – 15 litres
- Salt required per regeneration – 3 kg
- Maximum water inlet temperature – 60 deg C
- Overall size – height 900 mm, diameter 185 mm